This is a translation of the German legal text. For legal security please refer to the German text.
The Vendor will collect and process the data input by customers in the course of their purchase for the purpose of processing the contract and performing in accordance with same. Where customers use the services of PayPal in order to pay for their purchase, the privacy provisions established by PayPal shall apply to the payment process. In this context, PayPal shall be taking action as the person employed by the customers in the performance of their obligations (Erfüllungsgehilfe), not as a person so employed by the Vendor.
Allusion to § 13 TMG (German Broadcast Media Act)
1. For using this website the stating personal information is not necessary. To analyze which content users are most interested in and to improve the content of this website this website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Many websites use Google Analytics. To prevent this or other websites to analyze your user behaviour you can additionally install a tool for deactivating Google Analytics. You can find the tool here.
2. Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States . Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above.#
Facebook Social Plugins
1. Our website uses social plugins (“plugins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plugins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white letter f on blue background or a thumb up icon) or the notice “Facebook Social Plugin”. For a full list of all social Plugins please see https://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins.
2. When you visit a page of our website that contains a social plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plugin content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plugin and inform you according to our state of knowledge:
a) The embedded plugins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, there is possibility that the plugins transmits your IP-address to Facebook.
3. If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website. Further you can block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the “Facebook Blocker“.